Saturday, November 1, 2008

.fOr sTaRtErS.

Some LhUrVe quotes from the first installment:


..sAd, bUt tRuE..
Why do the ones we love the most hurt us so much and take us forgranted.?

Maybe because they know that no matter what they do, we can't let them go.

.bLeSsEd.
I don't know how,
I don't know why
God gave me the chance to meet someone like you..

But whatever the reason is, I'm very thankful. =)

.eVeRyDaY mAgiC.
Every single crowd always has one special person for us.
Oftentimes, we think there's none..
But care to look around
Because somewhere behind the sea of faces, someone sees you
..in a very SPECIAL way ^__^

.tRuE LoVe.
Find the arms that will hold you at your weakest, eyes that will see you at your ugliest, and a heart that will love you at your worst. Because once you found it,
..you've found true love.

.yOu.
I believe that my life is like a jeep
and I'm the driver.

Some people are coming in and out of my life.

Some of them I remember,

some of them I don't..

But you.?

You'll always be my special
"PASSENGER".

.nOw thAt yOu'rE hEre.
I sometimes neglect to tell my friends how important they are and how much difference their presence makes in my life.
So now, I'd like you to know how much sweeter my life is,

simply because YOU're a part of it .. =)

.pAsAkiT.
Why do we fall for someone who isn't really for us.? Should we blame ourselves for falling for the wrong person or should we blame the person we fall for because they made us believe that they are the one.?

.lEttiNg gO.
There was a time when I fell in love with someone very special
and I told myself that I will never give up on that person,
but one day I did.

Why.?

"It's hard to love someone who won't love you back."

.eVen jUsT fOr a wHiLe.
There's always a reason for everything,..

a reason to live,
a reason to love,
and a reason to cry..

But if you can't find a reason to SMILE.?

Can I be the reason.?

.... even just for a while.?

No comments: