Saturday, July 17, 2010

one-liners/shorties ;)

And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like I love you..

___________

The way someone treats you when you're together is something to be considered.

But the way they respect you when you're not around is much more important.

___________

"Somewhere between heartaches and waiting comes the chance to be found by someone who can show you that you don't have to be just an option, but the choice."

___________

It's not the effort that makes a girl smile.

It's the willingness of the guy to go through the effort of doing crazy things just to see her smile. :)

___________

I am capable of making myself happy.

But happiness is somewhat different when someone else does it for me.

..It's sweeter :)

___________

Knowing that you're loved by someone makes every morning worth getting up for. :)

___________

Never hurry.

Let infatuation die a natural death and give birth to true love when it's time.

No comments: