Monday, April 25, 2011

Strangers, Again

Hi everyone! There's this really awesome video I recently came about and I personally believe it is a must-watch because it will make you really think about relationships.

Read about it and see it in my other blog. Link here. (:

Now, just some lines from the short film that'll surely get you to watch it:

‎"Being comfortable isn't necessarily bad. It's when we could truly be ourselves. But it depends on what you do with that comfort. Some use it positively, continuing to work at their relationship and grow together, but others allow it to create distance." ~

‎"I think that if life separates us and we end up in totally different places, we'll always remember when our paths aligned for this period of time. And I'll be thankful for that. And hope that wherever you are, you'll be thankful too. And I think that's the best we can wish for." (:

No comments: