Wednesday, March 31, 2010

recent posts from the first installment :)

I know that most of the people I know don't trust me.
I'm used to it.
But there was a time when I was torn up by four simple words from someone I trusted the most:

"I don't trust you."

----------------------
If they do not value you, let them go..

It is much better to lose them

than to feel stupid being with them.

-----------------------
Things in life move in twists and turns. And they happen with valid reasons. So if you doubt why something happens to you, stick to this:

"We can never be learn to be brave if the only thing in this world is joy. You always have people around you so you don't have to fight alone."

-----------------------
"Please don't lie to me unless you're absolutely sure that I will never find out the truth."


-.-

For more quotes and fun text messages you can send to your friends, visit the first installment :)

No comments: